Monday, July 4, 2016

Top 10 Songs of 2016 So Far

Where does chart favorite Rihanna land?

Here are my favorite tracks from the first half of 2016.

10. “Cheap Thrills” - Sia


9. “Waves” - Kanye West


8. “Your Best American Girl” - Mitski


7. “It Means I Love You” - Jessy Lanza


6. “untitled 02 | 06.23.2014.” - Kendrick Lamar



5. “What’s It Gonna Be?” - Shura


4. “Hang on to the Night” - Tegan and Sara


3. “Burn the Witch” - Radiohead


2. “Lover, Please Stay” - Nothing But Thieves


1. “Kiss It Better” - Rihanna

8 comments:

  1. Great list. I'm really a fan of the Kanye, Kendrick, and Mitski inclusions.

    - Zach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zach. Glad you like those tracks, too.

      Delete
  2. I still have Bored to Death by Blink 182 stuck in my head. That's my favorite of the year so far. I love some of the songs you picked here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't listened to any of their new stuff. Should probably do that. :/

      Delete
  3. YASSS!!! Those #1 and #2 are exactly mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff, our ranking is different, but we do have a few in common(1,3,6,7,9). To me, the Kayne album is even better after he updated it, love the new final track "Saint Pablo"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. I need to check out the updated version with "Saint Pablo" then. :)

      Delete