Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bernard Pivot's Questionnaire (from Inside the Actors Studio)


I stole borrowed this idea from A Fistful of Films, so be sure to head over there and check out Fisti's answers.

1. What is your favourite word?
Rubidium. I'm not scientific in the least, but I just love the way it rolls off the tongue. Just say it out loud.

2. What is your least favourite word?
Flak. As in criticizing someone, or giving him/her flak. I can't describe how much I hate that word.

3. What turns you on?
Creativity and a sense of humor.

4. What turns you off?
Judgmental people.

5. What sound do you love?
The rain.

6. What sound do you hate?
Any kind of drilling.

7. What is your favourite curse word?
I don't curse. Does "Uwe Boll" count?

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Easy. I'd love to work at the MPAA, so I could see most films way before everyone else.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything in politics or finance.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
The screening room is down the hall.

10 comments:

  1. Haha, 'Uwe Boll' that is a bad one. I like your last answer the best, that's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy that questionnaire during episodes of The Actors Studio.

    Love your answers to 10 and 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's my favorite part of the show.

      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  3. Love this questionnaire. Laughed out loud to your answer to number 7. Also didn't know you didn't curse. I should watch my language when I comment on your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks man. Feel free to comment however you want. No censorship here.

      Delete
  4. I love your answers, especially to #10. I'm impressed that you don't curse. The closest I came to kicking the habit was when my children were small, for obvious reasons. But after the were in bed, when engaged in adults-only discussions, I'd find myself working some zingers into the conversation, just for the joy of reviving the habit. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My parents never curse, so I'm sure that had an effect on me growing up. My stepfather doesn't seem to have a problem letting the loose, though. ;)

      Delete
  5. I love that you don't curse. I honestly ONLY curse on the internet. LOL! My kids are small and my wife hates cursing so unless I'm out drinking with my buddies I pretty much keep them all inside, but on the internet I feel free to say (er..type) whatever I want.

    I can't believe I missed these when you posted them! And yes, your answer to #10 is amazing!

    Thanks for the link buddy :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, fair enough. :)

      Thanks!

      No problem man.

      Delete