Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Super Sweet Blogging Award


Thanks to Anna from Defiant Success for giving me this new blog award.

Rules:

1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker's dozen (13) of other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blogs.

The questions:

1. Cookies or cake? Cake.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. Easily.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Almost any kind of milkshake.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? After a meal. Gotta have dessert, right?
5. Sweet nickname? "Sugar". That's what grandmothers are for I suppose.

My nominees: (I tried to reward blogs that haven't already been nominated.)

And So It Begins...
Aziza's picks
Blahblahblahgay
Fandango Groovers Movie Blog
Film Actually
The Film Emporium
Film Flare
A Fistful of Films
John Likes Movies
Movies and Songs 365
On Page and Screen
Public Transportation Snob
U, Me and Films

16 comments:

  1. thanks Josh! I prefer cake and chocolate as well, especially if it is chocolate cake, hmm...! Now I want some, and I don't have it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Chocolate cake sounds great right now. :)

      Delete
  2. Don't know if I'll get round to sending forward the award to others, but thanks a lot for including me, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Josh!

    I'll get on this right away :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and right back at you:

    http://afistfuloffilms.blogspot.com/2013/06/super-sweet-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award. I'll say for #1 that the correct answer is definitely cookies. Cake is nice and all, but cookies win the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Haha, cookies are fine, but cake is even better!

      Delete
  6. Congrats. You deserve it! I love your blogging.

    And suuure, it was totally your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much man!

      Haha, it actually was. :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the award, Josh! Your blog is definitely sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete