Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Some Blog Updates

Even better the second time around.

-I will be updating my top 100 favorite movies list later this week, so my efforts for the next few days will be directed at compiling that and getting my Best Musics: 1950s post ready.

-After seeing Argo a second time, I'm upgrading it to 4 stars. (I've made a note of this on my original review.) It held up really well, and I found the ending even more moving than I did on my first viewing. Definitely see it if you haven't yet.

-In the next week or so, I will be participating in a blogathon created by A Fistful of Films. It focuses on actors whose careers have plummeted after having a successful start. If you're interested in participating, you can find out more here.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your favorite films list updates! I'm seeing Argo soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to reveal them! Hope you like Argo.

      Delete
  2. You saw ARGO twice? Cool! I think it deserves 4 stars, it really is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like The Playlist I 'taking part' in What The Hell blog-a-thon:

    http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/fire-your-agent-10-actors-who-need-a-change-of-career-direction-20121024

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, Chris. I'll make sure I choose someone that isn't on that article.

      Delete